Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $62.00.
Analyst Alan Carr commented, "We are initiating coverage of Neurocrine with a BUY rating. Neurocrine announced positive results from a Phase 3 trial of Ingrezza in Tardive Dyskinesia (TD) in 2015. We expect approval by 4/11/17 PDUFA date, followed by launch with a specialty sales force. We have a bias toward positive Phase 2 outcome in Tourette Syndrome (TS) based on prior clinical data, and we assume label expansion 2020. We estimate US peak sales $1.6B. Collaborator Abbvie announced postive Phase 3 results in Endometriosis and guided for NDA submission 2H17. Phase 3 trials in Uterine Fibroids are underway and we are optimistic based on encouraging Phase 2 data. We estimate WW peak sales $3B. Our $62 PT is 25x $4.46 2021E EPS, discounted 15% annually. We believe there is near-term room for upside around Ingrezza Phase 2 TS data and 2Q17 TD approval."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $42.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Ichor Holdings (ICHR) IPO Opens Higehr
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, PDUFA, Alan Carr
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!