Needham & Company Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Mobileye N.V (NYSE: MBLY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $55.00.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "We are initiating coverage of Mobileye with a Buy and establishing a 12-month $55 price target. Mobileye has created a significant first-mover advantage in monocular vision SoCs to the automotive market. Its EyeQ chips provide a solution to advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) functions. Based on our proprietary, bottom-up market model, we estimate 23.4 million vehicles will have Level 2 to Level 3 ADAS capability by 2019/2020. With MBLY’s proprietary vision recognition software and expansive relationships with the leading automotive OEMs, high barriers to entry exist. Moreover, we contend MBLY is well positioned to benefit from what we believe is the inevitable transition to semi-autonomous and eventually fully-autonomous vehicles, with design wins already secured with several leading OEMs."
Shares of Mobileye N.V closed at $37.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!