Needham & Company Starts Impinj Inc (PI) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.
Analyst James Ricchiuti said, "Impinj is a leading supplier of RAIN RFID tag ICs, readers and software to companies across a wide range of industries, including two key end markets – retail and health care. Impinj addresses a multi-billion-dollar market with a broad product portfolio that enables wireless connectivity to billions of everyday items. We believe Impinj is the only company in the industry offering an integrated RFID platform that leverages its leadership position in endpoints (tag ICs) and connectivity (reader ICs and stationary readers) with emerging software capabilities. We expect PI to maintain a revenue CAGR of 25-30% over the next several years with improving profitability as deployment of this increasingly important technology expands in its core markets."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!