Needham & Company Starts Impinj Inc (PI) at Buy
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.
Analyst James Ricchiuti said, "Impinj is a leading supplier of RAIN RFID tag ICs, readers and software to companies across a wide range of industries, including two key end markets – retail and health care. Impinj addresses a multi-billion-dollar market with a broad product portfolio that enables wireless connectivity to billions of everyday items. We believe Impinj is the only company in the industry offering an integrated RFID platform that leverages its leadership position in endpoints (tag ICs) and connectivity (reader ICs and stationary readers) with emerging software capabilities. We expect PI to maintain a revenue CAGR of 25-30% over the next several years with improving profitability as deployment of this increasingly important technology expands in its core markets."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Impinj (PI) Prices 3.5M Share Follow-on Stock Offering for Proceeds of $94.9M
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!