Needham & Company Starts Impinj Inc (PI) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.
Analyst James Ricchiuti said, "Impinj is a leading supplier of RAIN RFID tag ICs, readers and software to companies across a wide range of industries, including two key end markets – retail and health care. Impinj addresses a multi-billion-dollar market with a broad product portfolio that enables wireless connectivity to billions of everyday items. We believe Impinj is the only company in the industry offering an integrated RFID platform that leverages its leadership position in endpoints (tag ICs) and connectivity (reader ICs and stationary readers) with emerging software capabilities. We expect PI to maintain a revenue CAGR of 25-30% over the next several years with improving profitability as deployment of this increasingly important technology expands in its core markets."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!