Needham & Company Starts Impinj Inc (PI) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company initiated coverage on Impinj Inc (NASDAQ: PI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.
Analyst James Ricchiuti said, "Impinj is a leading supplier of RAIN RFID tag ICs, readers and software to companies across a wide range of industries, including two key end markets – retail and health care. Impinj addresses a multi-billion-dollar market with a broad product portfolio that enables wireless connectivity to billions of everyday items. We believe Impinj is the only company in the industry offering an integrated RFID platform that leverages its leadership position in endpoints (tag ICs) and connectivity (reader ICs and stationary readers) with emerging software capabilities. We expect PI to maintain a revenue CAGR of 25-30% over the next several years with improving profitability as deployment of this increasingly important technology expands in its core markets."
Shares of Impinj Inc closed at $19.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!