Needham & Company Starts Everspin Technologies (MRAM) at Strong Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) with a Strong Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "We are initiating coverage of Everspin Technologies with a Strong Buy and establishing a 12-month $10 price target. Everspin is the only provider of magnetoresistive random-access memory (MRAM) to automotive, industrial and enterprise storage applications. MRAM is a low-power, non-volatile and durable memory that is positioned to replace battery-backed SRAM and battery-backed DRAM. In this 50-page report, we examine the transformative benefits of MRAM to the overall memory industry and analyze Everspin's unique competitive positioning."
Shares of Everspin Technologies closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!