Needham & Company Starts Everspin Technologies (MRAM) at Strong Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) with a Strong Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "We are initiating coverage of Everspin Technologies with a Strong Buy and establishing a 12-month $10 price target. Everspin is the only provider of magnetoresistive random-access memory (MRAM) to automotive, industrial and enterprise storage applications. MRAM is a low-power, non-volatile and durable memory that is positioned to replace battery-backed SRAM and battery-backed DRAM. In this 50-page report, we examine the transformative benefits of MRAM to the overall memory industry and analyze Everspin's unique competitive positioning."
Shares of Everspin Technologies closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!