Needham & Company Starts Everspin Technologies (MRAM) at Strong Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) with a Strong Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "We are initiating coverage of Everspin Technologies with a Strong Buy and establishing a 12-month $10 price target. Everspin is the only provider of magnetoresistive random-access memory (MRAM) to automotive, industrial and enterprise storage applications. MRAM is a low-power, non-volatile and durable memory that is positioned to replace battery-backed SRAM and battery-backed DRAM. In this 50-page report, we examine the transformative benefits of MRAM to the overall memory industry and analyze Everspin's unique competitive positioning."
Shares of Everspin Technologies closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham is Worried Verizon (VZ) May Walk Away From Yahoo (YHOO), Fears Accelerated Loss Of Talent
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) PT Raised to $41 at JMP Securities
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!