Needham & Company Starts Everspin Technologies (MRAM) at Strong Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) with a Strong Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "We are initiating coverage of Everspin Technologies with a Strong Buy and establishing a 12-month $10 price target. Everspin is the only provider of magnetoresistive random-access memory (MRAM) to automotive, industrial and enterprise storage applications. MRAM is a low-power, non-volatile and durable memory that is positioned to replace battery-backed SRAM and battery-backed DRAM. In this 50-page report, we examine the transformative benefits of MRAM to the overall memory industry and analyze Everspin's unique competitive positioning."
Shares of Everspin Technologies closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Endo International plc (ENDP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!