Needham & Company Starts Entegris Inc. (ENTG) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Entegris Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTG) with a Hold rating.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok commented, "We are initiating coverage on Entegris, Inc. with a Hold rating. As the market leader in contamination control technologies, we believe Entegris is uniquely positioned to benefit from increased yield challenges in semiconductor wafer production. However, its Electronic Materials business has continued to underperform the Fab Materials industry. Through the ATMI acquisition in April 2014, Entegris was able to drive greater scale and profitability, but we believe the company has underperformed the potential of the combined business and should take steps to further improve margins. We view the stock as fairly valued at a 2017 EV/EBITDA of 10x, comparable to peers. We recommend investors wait for either a better entry point or validation of stronger growth before getting aggressive."
Shares of Entegris Inc. closed at $18.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!