Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Camtek Ltd (CAMT) as Tax Benefits Drive Strong 4Q Results
- RBC Sees Smooth Sailing for Expedia (EXPE)
- Needham & Company Reiterate Strong Buy on Inogen (INGN) Expecting Continued 'Beat and Raise' Story
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!