Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Wall Street clings to meager gains ahead of Thanksgiving
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daktronics (DAKT) Miss Mostly due to Outdoor Live Events Business; Needham & Company Cuts Price Target to $9.50
- Needham & Company Positive on SunEdison's (SUNE) Recent Strategic Moves; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!