Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LogMeIn (LOGM) Beats, Raises and Offers a 6% Yield - Needham & Company
- TD Securities Downgrades Mercer International (MERC) to Hold
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $880 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!