Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades HP Enterprise (HPE) to Buy
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on Intuit (INTU) Following 3Q Beat
- KeyBanc Starts J.M. Smucker (SJM) at Sector Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!