Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Coherent, Inc. (COHR) to $68 Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) to $7.50 Following 2Q15 Results
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Mattson Technology (MTSN) Following 2Q15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!