Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Neutral
- Argus Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Hold
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Reynolds American (RAI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!