Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
- Sandell Sends Letter to JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Board; Calls for Spin of CCOP Unit
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD) at Outperform
- Wedbush Assumes/Downgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!