Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts The Laclede Group (LG) at Outperform
- KeyBanc Starts Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Buy
- KeyBanc Starts PerkinElmer (PKI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!