Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Y. Edwin Mok states, "As the dominant supplier of microinverter systems with strong share in the U.S. residential solar market, Enphase stands to benefit from the exceptional growth of this market. Beyond U.S. residential, we believe international expansion and new commercial products will be incremental growth drivers in 2015 and beyond. We see upside to consensus 2014/15 estimates, and expect profitable growth ahead. We believe Enphase is a unique technology growth story in the solar sector, ideal for small-cap growth investors looking to participate in a growth market."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $13.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: 3D Systems (DDD) Gains On Reports of Huge Deal - Piper
- Despite 2.0 Positives Panera Bread (PNRA) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray
- Jefferies Maintains 'Top Pick', Boosts Numbers on Jarden (JAH) Post Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!