Needham & Company Starts Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFII) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII) with a Buy rating and a price target of $58.00, calling it the leader in the "Imaging of Things."
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "We are initiating coverage of Electronics for Imaging (EFII) with a Buy rating and $58 target price. EFI is driving the transition from analog to digital in key industrial printing markets, including display graphics, textile, ceramic tile and corrugated packaging. Notwithstanding ongoing global economic headwinds, we believe EFI remains on track to reach $1B revenue in 2016, reflecting strong momentum in its Industrial Inkjet business, which represents over half its revenues. Our positive thesis on EFII, which has a long and successful track record of disrupting the analog printing market, is based on our belief that EFII will see accelerating organic growth in 2017 and 2018, benefiting from improving conditions in its core markets and growing momentum in new areas, notably the corrugated packaging printing market."
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $48.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Barnes Group (B) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!