Needham & Company Starts Digimarc (DMRC) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Digimarc (NASDAQ: DMRC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $46.00.
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "A pioneer in the development of proprietary digital watermarking technology, DMRC successfully drove adoption of this technology in a variety of markets, including banknotes and secure driver's licenses. After divesting the driver's license business in 2008, DMRC has been working to commercialize the next major application of its digital watermarking technology, the Digimarc Barcode in retail and consumer product goods applications. While timing of the market's adoption of this technology is difficult to project, the ecosystem is in place, use cases are being established and the likelihood of new partners and customers over the next 1-2 years reinforce our view that an inflection point for DMRC’s technology is a matter of when, not if."
Shares of Digimarc closed at $37.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!