Needham & Company Starts Digimarc (DMRC) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Digimarc (NASDAQ: DMRC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $46.00.
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "A pioneer in the development of proprietary digital watermarking technology, DMRC successfully drove adoption of this technology in a variety of markets, including banknotes and secure driver's licenses. After divesting the driver's license business in 2008, DMRC has been working to commercialize the next major application of its digital watermarking technology, the Digimarc Barcode in retail and consumer product goods applications. While timing of the market's adoption of this technology is difficult to project, the ecosystem is in place, use cases are being established and the likelihood of new partners and customers over the next 1-2 years reinforce our view that an inflection point for DMRC’s technology is a matter of when, not if."
Shares of Digimarc closed at $37.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!