Needham & Company Starts AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Serge Belanger commented, "We are initiating coverage of AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG), a growth-oriented specialty biopharma, with a Buy and $40PT. A one-product company until 2014, AMAG has transformed itself via acquisitions into a profitable cash-flow generating co. with three growth products across two therapeutic platforms (maternal health and hematology/oncology). AMAG's three products (Makena, Feraheme and CBR) are primed for continued expansion, fueled by favorable market dynamics and strong commercial execution capabilities. We expect the generic risk around Makena will be mitigated by the ongoing life-cycle management program. Beyond organic growth, AMAG's strong cash flows and debt capacity should drive business development activity that can generate additional revenue growth and further diversify the product offerings."
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $26.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!