Needham & Company Starts AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMAG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Analyst Serge Belanger commented, "We are initiating coverage of AMAG Pharmaceuticals (AMAG), a growth-oriented specialty biopharma, with a Buy and $40PT. A one-product company until 2014, AMAG has transformed itself via acquisitions into a profitable cash-flow generating co. with three growth products across two therapeutic platforms (maternal health and hematology/oncology). AMAG's three products (Makena, Feraheme and CBR) are primed for continued expansion, fueled by favorable market dynamics and strong commercial execution capabilities. We expect the generic risk around Makena will be mitigated by the ongoing life-cycle management program. Beyond organic growth, AMAG's strong cash flows and debt capacity should drive business development activity that can generate additional revenue growth and further diversify the product offerings."
Shares of AMAG Pharmaceuticals closed at $26.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!