Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin reiterated a Buy rating and $65 price target on Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) with shares down sharply on weak 3Q16 numbers and lowered FY16 guidance.
Martin commented, "We would focus investors on several investment positives about the NLSN story. Downside protection is offered by NLSN’s 2.3% dividend yield, 7% FCF yield, large cap liquidity, and long-term contracts for much of NLSN”s revenue. Upside is provided by Watch segment pricing power owing to new products around digital and omni-channel measurement. NLSN’s Watch business also benefits from accounting issues at its largest competitor, comScore. In the Buy segment, the world outside the US remains healthy, and NLSN will now focus on right-sizing the US business."
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $54.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!