Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin reiterated a Buy rating and $65 price target on Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) with shares down sharply on weak 3Q16 numbers and lowered FY16 guidance.
Martin commented, "We would focus investors on several investment positives about the NLSN story. Downside protection is offered by NLSN’s 2.3% dividend yield, 7% FCF yield, large cap liquidity, and long-term contracts for much of NLSN”s revenue. Upside is provided by Watch segment pricing power owing to new products around digital and omni-channel measurement. NLSN’s Watch business also benefits from accounting issues at its largest competitor, comScore. In the Buy segment, the world outside the US remains healthy, and NLSN will now focus on right-sizing the US business."
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $54.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!