Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Laura Martin reiterated a Buy rating and $65 price target on Nielsen Holdings (NYSE: NLSN) with shares down sharply on weak 3Q16 numbers and lowered FY16 guidance.
Martin commented, "We would focus investors on several investment positives about the NLSN story. Downside protection is offered by NLSN’s 2.3% dividend yield, 7% FCF yield, large cap liquidity, and long-term contracts for much of NLSN”s revenue. Upside is provided by Watch segment pricing power owing to new products around digital and omni-channel measurement. NLSN’s Watch business also benefits from accounting issues at its largest competitor, comScore. In the Buy segment, the world outside the US remains healthy, and NLSN will now focus on right-sizing the US business."
Shares of Nielsen Holdings closed at $54.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!