Needham & Company Remains bullish as Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Reports Preliminary 3Q Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $14.00 price target on Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) following the company's 3Q preliminary earnings report. Radware expects CY3Q Revenues to be $47 million coming in below guidance of $50-$53 million and down year-over-year. Management explains the weak reported numbers as the result of strong demand and growth masked by a more rapid shift to a Subscription Model.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Radware pre-released another weak “Reported” Quarter even as management claims "Adjusted Deferred Revenues" increased ~30% to $110 Million from $85 Million. We came into CY3Q earnings release with relatively low expectations. It’s a good thing. Radware pre-released a disappointing quarter for Revenues and EPS. The shift to Subscription has been sharply accelerating the last several quarters and its made the reported results look rough. But we think Radware is past the nadir on this transition and should start to recover in CY17. We are trimming our estimates but Maintaining our $14 Target Price."
Shares of Radware closed at $13.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!