Needham & Company Remains bullish as Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Reports Preliminary 3Q Results
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $14.00 price target on Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) following the company's 3Q preliminary earnings report. Radware expects CY3Q Revenues to be $47 million coming in below guidance of $50-$53 million and down year-over-year. Management explains the weak reported numbers as the result of strong demand and growth masked by a more rapid shift to a Subscription Model.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Radware pre-released another weak “Reported” Quarter even as management claims "Adjusted Deferred Revenues" increased ~30% to $110 Million from $85 Million. We came into CY3Q earnings release with relatively low expectations. It’s a good thing. Radware pre-released a disappointing quarter for Revenues and EPS. The shift to Subscription has been sharply accelerating the last several quarters and its made the reported results look rough. But we think Radware is past the nadir on this transition and should start to recover in CY17. We are trimming our estimates but Maintaining our $14 Target Price."
Shares of Radware closed at $13.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Evercore Partners (EVR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!