Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Xcerra (XCRA) Following Investor Meetings
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on Xcerra Corporation (NASDAQ: XCRA) following the company's investor meetings. Management stated that InCarrier WLCSP solution is in the last step of certification with the 2nd customer and points out that COHU is at least 6-9 months behind as the competitor's system is still not ready. XCRA also highlighted that it was invited by a leading fabless chip maker in China to set up the new R&D center on the customer's campus.
Analyst Edwin Mok commented, "Last week, we had the opportunity to host investor meetings with XCRA. Given that the back-end test space is entering a seasonally slower period, the conversations with investors were largely focused on XCRA's growth prospects going into CY2017. Management has previously provided a target of adding $15-25MM incremental revenue in FY2017 (Jul) by successfully growing in three areas: DiamondX, MT2168 handler, and InCarrier. We believe the comments from the roadshow suggest XCRA is making incremental progress toward this goal. Our model currently assumes that the core business beyond these drivers will remain largely stable with the puts and takes of the various pieces of businesses balancing out, and therefore we will watch for validation of growth in the new areas before getting aggressive on the name."
Shares of Xcerra Corporation closed at $5.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!