Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Viavi Solutions (VIAV) Following Analyst Day
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on Viavi Solutions (NASDAQ: VIAV) following the company's analyst day. Viavi offered caution on the outlook for Service Provider spending and expects softness in CY2H16 spending.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "We like the new Viavi management team. We like the strategy. We love the detail. But we think VIAV shares are fairly valued. Viavi likely to reach $0.50-$55 by FY19 putting these shares at 14.5x P/E and 11.5x EV/E. For a company with low to mid single growth this seems reasonable particularly given the decline in Revenues expected over the next two years. Opportunities in Smart Phones and auto paints may offer upside as could acquisitions. We remain at a Hold."
Shares of Viavi Solutions closed at $7.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Positive Beat and Strong Mix Implies Run Rate Acceleration - Needham
- Viavi Announces Date for Fiscal Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!