Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Silicon Labs (SLAB) Following Announced Micrium Acquisition
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) following the company's announced acquisition of Micrium. The acquisition is part of a series that SLAB has made in the IoT space.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "This week, Silicon Laboratories announced the acquisition of Micrium, a leading supplier of software for the IoT space. With software a key component of IoT products, Micrium’s real-time operating system (RTOS) helps simplify and expedite IoT programing for developers. This operating system will be integrated with SLAB’s IoTs hardware for a fully integrated solution and will spur growth in SLAB’s IoTs division which grew 8.3% Q/Q last quarter. The Micrium acquisition is part of a series of acquisitions that SLAB has made in the IoT space, and bolsters its IoT portfolio of assets."
Shares of Silicon Labs closed at $58.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!