Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Silicon Labs (SLAB) Following Announced Micrium Acquisition
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) following the company's announced acquisition of Micrium. The acquisition is part of a series that SLAB has made in the IoT space.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "This week, Silicon Laboratories announced the acquisition of Micrium, a leading supplier of software for the IoT space. With software a key component of IoT products, Micrium’s real-time operating system (RTOS) helps simplify and expedite IoT programing for developers. This operating system will be integrated with SLAB’s IoTs hardware for a fully integrated solution and will spur growth in SLAB’s IoTs division which grew 8.3% Q/Q last quarter. The Micrium acquisition is part of a series of acquisitions that SLAB has made in the IoT space, and bolsters its IoT portfolio of assets."
Shares of Silicon Labs closed at $58.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!