Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on On Deck Capital (ONDK) Following 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company maintained a Hold rating on On Deck Capital (NYSE: ONDK) following the company's 2Q earnings report. 2Q revenue rose 10% Y/Y to $69.5M, above the consensus estimates of $67.8M. Management introduced 3Q revenue guidance of $73-76M compared to consensus' $74.8M.
Analyst Mayank Tandon commented, "After the rough start to FY16, management delivered stable results for 2Q, coming in above estimates, and also bumped up the guidance for the full year. Strong growth in loan originations drove the upside results, partially offset by a lower effective yield and lower volume of loans sold through the more profitable Marketplace channel. Management bumped up the revenue and adjusted EBITDA guidance for FY16 and introduced 3Q guidance that is in-line with consensus. Even though we are encouraged by the relative stability of the results and guidance, we are recommending investors wait on the sidelines pending improved clarity on ONDK’s sustainable growth prospects and path to profitability. We maintain our Hold rating."
Shares of On Deck Capital closed at $5.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!