Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on MaxPoint Interactive (MXPT) Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on MaxPoint Interactive (NASDAQ: MXPT) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Gross revenue was $37.4M, slightly below Needham's estimate of $38.0M. Adjusted EBITDA was $0.9M, above consensus expectations of ($2.1M). EBITDA was driven by the leverage gained in sales and marketing as well as G&A.
Analyst Kerry Rice commented, "MaxPoint delivered solid Q3 results with in-line net revenue and EBITDA upside. Management's cost control initiatives created significant leverage in sales and marketing as well as G&A, which we believe are sustainable in Q4 and into 2017. We are encouraged by the company's new partnership with Oracle, which expands MaxPoint's data audience. Additionally, MaxPoint enhanced its offerings with two new products: Customer Catalyst and PathPoint. We expect managed services to continue driving the bulk of its revenue, but believe its new products should provide incremental growth in 2017. We also expect MaxPoint to reach EBITDA profitability in 2017."
Shares of MaxPoint Interactive closed at $8.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!