Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Infoblox (BLOX) Following 4Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterates a Hold rating on Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) following the company's 4Q earnings report. Security was a particularly positive driver of results up over 2x versus an easy compare, and up 75% for the full year ending FY16. Infoblox reiterated its detailed guidance for FY17.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "It should be interesting to see how BLOX reacts to the report. BLOX reported a slightly better than forecast quarter and offered guidance that's better than modeled. We had expected a more cautious guide for the October quarter. BLOX reiterated its fairly aggressive guidance for full-year FY17 and completed its cost cutting sooner than we had expected. But there was no news on the call regarding the activists or a potential acquisition or the call backs. We are increasing our estimates from below management's guidance to in line, but we remain at the lower end. We remain at Hold as we think the stock is fairly valued."
Shares of Infoblox closed at $21.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!