Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Enphase Energy (ENPH) Following AC Battery Opportunity
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) following the company's announcement that it has started shipping AC batteries to customers in Australia and New Zealand. Needham believes that this announcement confirms good market demand for ENPH's storage solution in Australia and New Zealand as highlighted by management during the 2Q16 earnings call.
Analyst Edwin Mok commented, "ENPH announced it has started shipping AC batteries to customers in Australia and New Zealand, noting strong demand from its network of installers. We believe this announcement likely helps assuage some investor doubts on the storage prospects in Australia relative to softer outlooks provided by other suppliers into the region. We believe the strong demand confirmed the differentiation of ENPH's unique AC battery and we are incrementally more positive on the storage opportunity for ENPH. However, we believe tight liquidity remains a major hurdle for the company given the additional cash burn to fully ramp up the storage business."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $1.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!