Needham & Company Remains Sidelined on Enphase Energy (ENPH) Following AC Battery Opportunity
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) following the company's announcement that it has started shipping AC batteries to customers in Australia and New Zealand. Needham believes that this announcement confirms good market demand for ENPH's storage solution in Australia and New Zealand as highlighted by management during the 2Q16 earnings call.
Analyst Edwin Mok commented, "ENPH announced it has started shipping AC batteries to customers in Australia and New Zealand, noting strong demand from its network of installers. We believe this announcement likely helps assuage some investor doubts on the storage prospects in Australia relative to softer outlooks provided by other suppliers into the region. We believe the strong demand confirmed the differentiation of ENPH's unique AC battery and we are incrementally more positive on the storage opportunity for ENPH. However, we believe tight liquidity remains a major hurdle for the company given the additional cash burn to fully ramp up the storage business."
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $1.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!