Needham & Company Remains Sidelined as Mazor Robotics (MZOR) Announces System Sales Beat
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ: MZOR) following the company's announcement that it had orders for 25 systems in the 3Q. Out of the 25 ordered, 10 were delivered in the 3Q, above estimates for 7. However, MZOR expects 3Q revenue of $7.5M, below consensus revenue estimates of $8.4M.
Analyst Mike Matson commented, "MZOR announced that it had orders for 25 systems in 3Q16. The 25 orders included: four Renaissance Systems in the US, three Renaissance Systems outside the US, three Mazor X System pre-orders, and 15 Mazor X System orders from MDT. Of these, 10 systems were delivered in 3Q16, above both our estimate of seven and consensus which we estimate was at nine systems. While the MDT Mazor X order had been previously announced, we are encouraged by the 3 Mazor X pre-orders and note that MZOR plans to formally introduce the Mazor X at the upcoming North American Spine Society meeting (10/26-10/29 in Boston)."
Shares of Mazor Robotics closed at $25.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!