Needham & Company Remains Positive on Dermira (DERM) Following Strong CIMPASI-2 Trial Data
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company affirms Dermira, Inc. (Nasdaq: DERM) with a Buy rating and $46 price target after the company and UCB announced topline results from CIMPASI-2, a Phase 3, multi-center, placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol) in adult patients with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis.
The firm commented today,
DERM began 4Q16 in style with positive results from CIMPASI-2, the first of three ph 3 pivotal trials evaluating Cimzia as a treatment for moderate-to-severe psoriasis. CIMPASI-2 successfully met co-primary endpoints (% of patients achieving PASI 75 and % of patients achieving . 2-point improvement on PGA scale) at week 16. The other two ph 3 pivotal studies (CIMPASI-1 and CIMPACT) are expected to report results by the end of 1Q17. Recall, Cimzia, a TNF inhibitor, is being developed by DERM as part of a collaboration with UCB. DERM is eligible to receive development/regulatory milestones as well as tiered sales royalties. Cimzia has shown an attractive safety/benefit profile that compares favorably to other TNF inhibitors approved for psoriasis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cempra (CEMP): Two Key Upcoming Catalysts - Needham
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!