Needham & Company Remains Positive on Dermira (DERM) Following Strong CIMPASI-2 Trial Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company affirms Dermira, Inc. (Nasdaq: DERM) with a Buy rating and $46 price target after the company and UCB announced topline results from CIMPASI-2, a Phase 3, multi-center, placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol) in adult patients with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis.
The firm commented today,
DERM began 4Q16 in style with positive results from CIMPASI-2, the first of three ph 3 pivotal trials evaluating Cimzia as a treatment for moderate-to-severe psoriasis. CIMPASI-2 successfully met co-primary endpoints (% of patients achieving PASI 75 and % of patients achieving . 2-point improvement on PGA scale) at week 16. The other two ph 3 pivotal studies (CIMPASI-1 and CIMPACT) are expected to report results by the end of 1Q17. Recall, Cimzia, a TNF inhibitor, is being developed by DERM as part of a collaboration with UCB. DERM is eligible to receive development/regulatory milestones as well as tiered sales royalties. Cimzia has shown an attractive safety/benefit profile that compares favorably to other TNF inhibitors approved for psoriasis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dermira (DERM) Announces CIMZIA Phase 3 Met co-Primary Efficacy Endpoints in Certain Plaque Psoriasis
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Lost Deals Create Buying Opportunity - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!