Needham & Company Remains Positive on Dermira (DERM) Following Strong CIMPASI-2 Trial Data
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company affirms Dermira, Inc. (Nasdaq: DERM) with a Buy rating and $46 price target after the company and UCB announced topline results from CIMPASI-2, a Phase 3, multi-center, placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol) in adult patients with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis.
The firm commented today,
DERM began 4Q16 in style with positive results from CIMPASI-2, the first of three ph 3 pivotal trials evaluating Cimzia as a treatment for moderate-to-severe psoriasis. CIMPASI-2 successfully met co-primary endpoints (% of patients achieving PASI 75 and % of patients achieving . 2-point improvement on PGA scale) at week 16. The other two ph 3 pivotal studies (CIMPASI-1 and CIMPACT) are expected to report results by the end of 1Q17. Recall, Cimzia, a TNF inhibitor, is being developed by DERM as part of a collaboration with UCB. DERM is eligible to receive development/regulatory milestones as well as tiered sales royalties. Cimzia has shown an attractive safety/benefit profile that compares favorably to other TNF inhibitors approved for psoriasis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!