Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Following 3Q Release and Guidance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $40.00 price target on Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZG) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Zillow delivered total revenue of $224.6M, ahead of consensus of $221.0 driven primarily by growth in the Premier Agent business. Management raised the FY16 revenue guidance to $837-842M which is up by $7M at the low-end and $4.5M at the midpoint and above consensus of $837.3M.
Analyst Kerry Rice commented, "Zillow delivered solid 3Q16 upside with Premier Agent the primary growth engine. Adj. EBITDA upside was driven equally by revenue outperformance and cost efficiencies. Q4 guidance was tempered as the company is rolling out several new products broadly in Q4, including its self-service interface. While adoption of the self-service interface is uncertain, we believe guidance could prove conservative given the positive indicators from agents in more limited initial launch. The remaining products could layer on incremental revenue and potential upside if adoption is rapid, in our opinion. While EBITDA margin compresses in the seasonally slower Q4, we expect the company to continue to benefit from economies of scale and steadily progress towards its long-term EBITDA margin target of 40%. We continue to be buyers of ZG shares."
Shares of Zillow Group closed at $32.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!