Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Omeros (OMER) Following Mixed 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating on Omeros Corp. (NASDAQ: OMER), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. OMER met the topline expectations due to summer seasonality around Omidria, and met the Street's expectations on the bottom-line. 3Q Omidria sales were $11.3MM compared to the consensus of $15MM.
Analyst Serge Belanger commented, "OMER's 3Q16 results were mixed, missing on the topline due to summer seasonality around Omidria but meeting Street expectations on the bottom-line. A slowdown in cataract procedures over the summer months led to a slowdown in Omidria growth in 3Q16. Volumes have since reaccelerated in Sept/Oct recently pacing at a rate equivalent to $55MM in annualized Omidria sales. The next key event for OMER revolves around OMS721. We continue to await results from the ongoing ph 2 trial in aHUS. We also expect OMER to initiate an open-label ph 3 study of OMS721 in aHUS patients by YE16. The pipeline, while early, represents significant potential upside drivers, in our view. We continue to expect a ramp up in Omidria sales but we adjust our numbers for seasonal effects. We maintain our Buy rating and adjust our PT to $24 (from $28)."
Shares of Omeros Corp. closed at $10.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!