Needham & Company Remains Bullish on ON Semiconductor (ON) Following 2Q
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating and $14.00 price target on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue for the second quarter exceeded the high-end of guidance at $877.8 million, higher than expectations of $855 million. Non-GAAP EPS was reported at $0.23, inline with estimates.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "ON reported a solid quarter and guide citing strength in industrial and communications, a rebound in computing due to increase content gains from Skylake platform and steady auto growth. With the FCS acquisition likely to close by the end of the month (waiting for China and U.S. approvals), we calculate 20-30% earnings accretion long-term, factoring in our updated ON/FCS pro forma model. With 61% of sales derived from the secular end markets -- auto/industrial—and with several gross margin levers entering 2017, we believe ON is undervalued on a stand-alone basis. Combined with FCS, we believe the stock has significant upside on earnings power of $1.20 to $1.30."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $9.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!