Needham & Company Remains Bullish on ON Semiconductor (ON) Following 2Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company maintained a Buy rating and $14.00 price target on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue for the second quarter exceeded the high-end of guidance at $877.8 million, higher than expectations of $855 million. Non-GAAP EPS was reported at $0.23, inline with estimates.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "ON reported a solid quarter and guide citing strength in industrial and communications, a rebound in computing due to increase content gains from Skylake platform and steady auto growth. With the FCS acquisition likely to close by the end of the month (waiting for China and U.S. approvals), we calculate 20-30% earnings accretion long-term, factoring in our updated ON/FCS pro forma model. With 61% of sales derived from the secular end markets -- auto/industrial—and with several gross margin levers entering 2017, we believe ON is undervalued on a stand-alone basis. Combined with FCS, we believe the stock has significant upside on earnings power of $1.20 to $1.30."
Shares of ON Semiconductor closed at $9.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!