Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy on Inphi Corp. (IPHI) Following Solid 2Q
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Inphi Corp. (NYSE: IPHI), and raised the price target to $45.00 (from $44.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. IPHI reported revenue from continuing operations of $60.5MM, easily ahead of $57.5MM estimates. NG EPS was $0.32, including a $0.02 tax benefit, better than $0.28 estimates.
Analyst Quinn Bolton commented, "Excluding its memory business, Inphi reported betterthan-expected 2Q16 results and 3Q16 guidance driven by accelerating Y/Y growth in its core optical business that is now expected to grow ~60% Y/Y in 2016. IPHI is experiencing strength in several areas including long haul, metro, DCI, and China, with the company increasing its share for linear TIAs and drivers. The company's ColorZ DWDM system is gaining traction with evaluation demand from several cloud and system OEM customers and should contribute meaningful revenue growth in 2017/2018. With strong visibility into year-end, we reiterate our Strong Buy rating, increase our NG EPS estimates and raise our PT to $45 from $44."
Shares of Inphi Corp. closed at $36.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!