Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy After Meeting with NeoPhotonics (NPTN)
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Strong Buy rating and $20.00 price target on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) after meeting with the company. The Company is also holding an analyst day on September 8th.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "We think Neo is exceptionally well positioned for strong results over the next 3-4 quarters as capacity adds and new products combine to drive sharply accelerating revenue growth and sharply expanding margins. We expect that our estimates and target price will likely prove conservative as the next several quarters unfold. We aggressively recommend investors Buy NPTN shares, we reiterate our Strong Buy and likely overly conservative $20 price target. We would buy these shares before the analyst day."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $15.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy on Lumentum Holdings (LITE)
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!