Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy After Meeting with NeoPhotonics (NPTN)
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Strong Buy rating and $20.00 price target on NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) after meeting with the company. The Company is also holding an analyst day on September 8th.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "We think Neo is exceptionally well positioned for strong results over the next 3-4 quarters as capacity adds and new products combine to drive sharply accelerating revenue growth and sharply expanding margins. We expect that our estimates and target price will likely prove conservative as the next several quarters unfold. We aggressively recommend investors Buy NPTN shares, we reiterate our Strong Buy and likely overly conservative $20 price target. We would buy these shares before the analyst day."
Shares of NeoPhotonics closed at $15.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Following Investor Day
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Pandora (P): Sell The Company Now - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!