Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on NetApp (NTAP) Following Analyst Day and User Conference
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) following the company's annual Insight user conference and Analyst day. No new financial information was presented. However, the company refreshed its FAS lines to incorporate both faster networking speeds and became the first vendor to offer 15TB SSDs as an option.
Analyst Richard Kugele commented, "In our view, NetApp remains a company in transition as it moves to confront the simultaneous challenges from flash, cloud, low GDP/IT spending growth, and the surging next-generation of players. We believe they now understand these issues and have a plan to address them, from the leadership down to the rank and file. Loyal customers appear willing to go on the journey with NTAP, judging by our customer conversations. However, until this translates into more than just stability in the model, we remain on the sidelines. Maintain Hold."
Shares of NetApp closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Netflix (NFLX) Valuation And Q1 2017 Outlook Suggest Caution - Needham
- PTC Announces First Quarter FY’17 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!