Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on NetApp (NTAP) Following Analyst Day and User Conference
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Hold rating on NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) following the company's annual Insight user conference and Analyst day. No new financial information was presented. However, the company refreshed its FAS lines to incorporate both faster networking speeds and became the first vendor to offer 15TB SSDs as an option.
Analyst Richard Kugele commented, "In our view, NetApp remains a company in transition as it moves to confront the simultaneous challenges from flash, cloud, low GDP/IT spending growth, and the surging next-generation of players. We believe they now understand these issues and have a plan to address them, from the leadership down to the rank and file. Loyal customers appear willing to go on the journey with NTAP, judging by our customer conversations. However, until this translates into more than just stability in the model, we remain on the sidelines. Maintain Hold."
Shares of NetApp closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!