Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following New Product Announcement
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $46.00 price target on Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) following the company's announced new products. Needham believes that the new Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Vault eSource applications deepen the company's R&D platform, and expand TAM by $2B.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Veeva announced two new products that we believe expand the company’s TAM by at least $2B and could extend its 30% revenue growth profile at least a couple additional years. Overall, we like these new products as they extend the platform further into R&D operations for Life Science customers that it has had success with since introducing the Vault platform, and they create a unique and high-value proposition when combined with Vault eTMF and Vault submissions. We believe VEEV can leverage this early Vault success to gain early adopters for its new EDC application. However, we believe displacing vendors in the EDC segment will likely be more difficult than selling the Vault content management solutions as existing EDC solutions have more innovation and are more deeply integrated into R&D workflows than content management."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $37.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!