Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD) Following 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $32.00 price target on The Trade Desk, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company reported revenue of $53.0M, above the consensus of $49.1M. The company reported strong profitability with Q3 adjusted EBITDA of $16.6M, a 31.3% EBITDA margin, and exceeded consensus of $12.8M.
Analyst Kerry Rice commented, "The Trade Desk reported strong 3Q16 upside. We believe TTD offers a compelling platform that enables media buyers to manage, execute, optimize, and evaluate their digital advertising campaigns across channels and formats. The company's close alignment with its clients' interests, exclusive buyside focus, and client support enabled revenue to grow 84% y/y and retain 95% of its clients. Additionally, we believe the strong 81% YTD growth in its 2016 cohort and 247% YTD growth from its 2015 cohort signals strong revenue growth for 2017. While TTD should continue benefiting from the secular growth of programmatic advertising, we expect mobile, video, native, digital audio, programmatic TV, and international expansion to be the key long-term growth drivers. Finally, we view TTD's highly profitable model as differentiated in adtech."
Shares of The Trade Desk closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!