Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. TTMI reported 3Q results of $641M in revenues and $0.39 nonGAAP EPS, vs. the consensus estimates of $640M and $0.32.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "Overall, we believe TTMI continues to prove out the benefits of its Viasystems acquisition through a leaner combined cost structure, strong end-market diversification and a robust portfolio of higher technology offerings. Through much of 2016, TTMI has outperformed in its execution and is demonstrating its ability to drive meaningful earnings growth. Further, we expect continued earnings growth momentum to carry into 2017 (albeit not at such a strong pace), driving up our model forecast. Consequently, we reiterate our Buy and raise our target to $14 (from $12)."
Shares of TTMI closed at $11.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!