Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. TTMI reported 3Q results of $641M in revenues and $0.39 nonGAAP EPS, vs. the consensus estimates of $640M and $0.32.
Analyst Sean Hannan commented, "Overall, we believe TTMI continues to prove out the benefits of its Viasystems acquisition through a leaner combined cost structure, strong end-market diversification and a robust portfolio of higher technology offerings. Through much of 2016, TTMI has outperformed in its execution and is demonstrating its ability to drive meaningful earnings growth. Further, we expect continued earnings growth momentum to carry into 2017 (albeit not at such a strong pace), driving up our model forecast. Consequently, we reiterate our Buy and raise our target to $14 (from $12)."
Shares of TTMI closed at $11.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!