Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Synaptics (SYNA) Following Investor Meetings
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $65.00 price target on Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) after hosting a series of investor meetings. Needham came away from the meetings with more confidence that SYNA can achieve its FY17 annual guidance of flat growth Y/Y.
Analyst Rajvindra Gill commented, "Yesterday, we hosted a series of investor meetings in New York with CFO Mr. Wajid Ali. Net, after a tumultuous C1H16, we believe SYNA can begin to return to a more normalized quarterly revenue run-rate ($450-475MM per qrt) and EPS. Most of the Apple inventory has been cleared from the channel, and we see TDDI and fingerprint ramping in the back half of the year. We came away more confident that SYNA can achieve its FY17 annual guidance of flat growth Y/Y owing to double-digit growth across TDDI, fingerprint, touch, and PC, offset by significant declines in display driver ICs. SYNA has good visibility into the TDDI ramp, and we expect sales to exit the fiscal year $25MM per qrt and grow to $50MM per qrt exiting FY17."
Shares of Synaptics closed at $57.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
- Extreme Networks (EXTR): Restructuring Charge Adds 10% to EPS, Raising PT - Needham
- Needham & Company Downgrades Ceragon Networks (CRNT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!