Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Shutterfly (SFLY) Following Solid 3Q
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $56.00 price target on Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) following the company's 3Q earnings report. following the company's 3Q earnings report. Total revenue was $187.3M, up 12% y/y, above consensus of $183.5M, primarily driven by continued strength in the Shutterfly brand and Shutterfly Business Solutions.
Analyst Kerry Rice commented, "Shutterfly reported 3Q16 upside and raised FY16 EPS guidance. The strong revenue growth was driven primarily by its Shutterfly brand and SBS. Gross margin was particularly strong as the Consumer and SBS segments benefited from scale and manufacturing efficiencies. We believe the company is well positioned heading into Q4 having completed the migration of its most active customers to its All New Shutterfly and launched its new apps. We expect mobile to boost user engagement and ultimately could deliver 4Q16 revenue upside. While still investing, we expect continued strong growth in the SBS business. Despite the competitive overhang from Amazon, we see minimal near-term risk to Shutterfly's Consumer revenue given its growing customer base with increasing orders and higher AOV. We continue to recommend Shutterfly shares."
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $42.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!