Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Nimble Storage (NMBL) Following 2Q Report and Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) following the company's 2Q earnings report. NMBL posted revenue of $97.1M and a non-GAAP loss per share of ($0.19), exceeding consensus estimations of $94.7M and a loss of ($0.20). F3Q guidance is for revenue of $100-103M, and a non-GAAP operating loss of $14-16M, which equates to a non-GAAP loss per share of $0.17-0.19 on 86M shares vs. consensus of $100.9M/ ($0.17).
Analyst Richard Kugele commented, "Continuing on the improvements of F1Q, Nimble posted strong F2Q results with traction seen in all three critical areas: 1) AFA growth; 2) further enterprise penetration; and 3) accelerating growth within cloud service providers. We are encouraged by the return of Nimble’s momentum and continue to view the name as a core holding for investors of next-gen datacenter. We reiterate our Buy and $12 price target."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!