Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Nimble Storage (NMBL) Following 2Q Report and Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Nimble Storage (NYSE: NMBL) following the company's 2Q earnings report. NMBL posted revenue of $97.1M and a non-GAAP loss per share of ($0.19), exceeding consensus estimations of $94.7M and a loss of ($0.20). F3Q guidance is for revenue of $100-103M, and a non-GAAP operating loss of $14-16M, which equates to a non-GAAP loss per share of $0.17-0.19 on 86M shares vs. consensus of $100.9M/ ($0.17).
Analyst Richard Kugele commented, "Continuing on the improvements of F1Q, Nimble posted strong F2Q results with traction seen in all three critical areas: 1) AFA growth; 2) further enterprise penetration; and 3) accelerating growth within cloud service providers. We are encouraged by the return of Nimble’s momentum and continue to view the name as a core holding for investors of next-gen datacenter. We reiterate our Buy and $12 price target."
Shares of Nimble Storage closed at $8.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!