Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Microsemi (MSCC) Following 4Q Beat and Raise
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $52.00 price target on Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) following the company's 4Q earnings report. MSCC reported revenue of $450.1MM, above the midpoint of guidance and $448.0MM estimate. NG EPS of $0.91 also came in ahead of $0.89 estimates. Management guided revenue to $428- $442MM, above $430MM estimates. NG EPS is expected in a range of $0.82-$0.90, above $0.84 estimates.
Analyst Quinn Bolton commented, "Microsemi reported beat and raise results in F4Q16 with strength across all end-markets. Focused on delevering its balance sheet in the nearterm, Microsemi grew organically by 4.3% Q/Q in F4Q16. We are encouraged by the Q/Q organic growth and look forward to F2H17 results, when we expect Y/Y revenue comparisons to show organic growth of ~6%, at the low-end of management's 6%-8% target for organic growth. As the top-line returns to Y/Y organic growth and balance sheet leverage declines over the next year, we expect the company's valuation multiple to continue to expand. We reiterate our PT of $52, or an EV of 3.75x CY18 revenue."
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $47.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!