Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Microsemi (MSCC) Following 4Q Beat and Raise
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $52.00 price target on Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) following the company's 4Q earnings report. MSCC reported revenue of $450.1MM, above the midpoint of guidance and $448.0MM estimate. NG EPS of $0.91 also came in ahead of $0.89 estimates. Management guided revenue to $428- $442MM, above $430MM estimates. NG EPS is expected in a range of $0.82-$0.90, above $0.84 estimates.
Analyst Quinn Bolton commented, "Microsemi reported beat and raise results in F4Q16 with strength across all end-markets. Focused on delevering its balance sheet in the nearterm, Microsemi grew organically by 4.3% Q/Q in F4Q16. We are encouraged by the Q/Q organic growth and look forward to F2H17 results, when we expect Y/Y revenue comparisons to show organic growth of ~6%, at the low-end of management's 6%-8% target for organic growth. As the top-line returns to Y/Y organic growth and balance sheet leverage declines over the next year, we expect the company's valuation multiple to continue to expand. We reiterate our PT of $52, or an EV of 3.75x CY18 revenue."
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $47.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!