Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) Following Investor Meetings
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $25.00 price target on Integrated Device Technology (NASDAQ: IDTI) after hosting management for investor meetings. Management expressed a high level of confidence that operating margin would trough in the September quarter.
Analyst Quinn Bolton commented, "We hosted the CEO of IDTI, Greg Waters, for a series of investor meetings in New York earlier this week. The overriding question from investors with whom we met was “when will the company return to growth?” We believe the next several quarters (through F4Q17) will be characterized by stable revenue and increasing operating income. We expect a return to meaningful organic revenue growth in FY18 driven by the ramp of sensors, the launch of Intel’s Purley/Skylake server platform, continued growth in RFICs and a stabilization of the communications business. Beyond these growth drivers, management highlighted three opportunities that could meaningfully accelerate the company’s growth rate over the next several years. We reiterate our Buy rating and $25 PT, based on a 17.5x P/E multiple of our CY17 NG EPS estimate."
Shares of Integrated Device Technology closed at $20.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Teradyne (TER) Ahead of 4Q Earnings Report
- American International Group (AIG) PT Lowered to $69 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!