Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Extreme Networks (EXTR)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $4.30 price target on Extreme Networks (NASDAQ: EXTR). The Solution selling increased from 5% in FY15 to 12% in FY16, with 15-16% in FY2H16. Extreme expects to push this up toward 20% over the next 12-24 months.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "It sounds like Extreme's quarter is setting up well. Extreme noted that the impact of Brexit has been virtually nothing. That’s a good thing, as we were concerned about it impacting either European or UK sales. Extreme also noted that the tone out of Europe is good and they are encouraged by the adoption of management's initiatives in this key geography. Discount elimination taking hold: adding 1-2 points to growth and GMs. New Software and Aps are getting good traction. Extreme noted they are getting very good response on new products in Wireless. We come away encouraged by the visit."
Shares of Extreme Networks closed at $3.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Extreme Launches Industry's First Wave2 Wireless AP with Integrated Surveillance Camera to Deliver Enhanced Visibility and Control
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!