Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Electronics for Imaging (EFII); Reschedules 3Q Release
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $58.00 price target on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII) following the company's announcement that its 3Q report has been rescheduled. The company announced that the event has been moved up by two days and is now scheduled for 10/24, after the close of market. Needham continues to estimate Q3 non-GAAP EPS at $0.57, compared with guidance of $0.55-$0.60 and consensus $0.58.
Analyst James Ricchiuti commented, "EFII yesterday announced that it was moving up its Q3 earnings report two days to after the market close on Monday, October 24th to address what it characterized as "inaccuracies and misleading assertions" in a short report issued last week. Although accelerating the earnings release date is unlikely to dissuade the bears and frankly acknowledging the report in so public a manner may give it more credence than it deserves, mgmt at the very least is sensitive to the recent weakness in the share price and appears ready to address issues raised in the report. For our part, with the exception of highlighting the recent deterioration in free cash flow, which we believe is a temporary issue, we did not see anything in it that alters our positive view of EFII and its growth prospects over the next 2-3 yrs. Reaffirm Buy"
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $42.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!