Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Dermira (DERM) Following Licensing Agreement
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $46.00 price target on Dermira (NASDAQ: DERM) following the company's exclusive licensing agreement with Maruho to develop and commercialize DRM04 in Japan. The licensing agreement provides DERM with $25MM in upfront cash, up to $70MM in milestone payments and sales royalties in the low-double digit rate range.
Analyst Serge Belanger commented, "DERM and Maruho, an Osaka, Japan -based pharmaceutical company specializing in dermatology, entered an exclusive licensing agreement to develop and commercialize DRM04 (hyperhidrosis) in Japan. DERM will receive $25MM up front; up to $70MM in additional payments contingent on regulatory, approval and sales threshold milestones; and sales royalties in the low double-digit range. Maruho is responsible for all development and commercial costs associated with bringing DRM04 to market in Japan. The next step for Maruho is to conduct a ph 1 evaluation of DRM04 in Japan. We view the licensing agreement and its terms as validation for both the use of DRM04 in hyperhidrosis and the overall potential size of the hyperhidrosis market opportunity. DERM maintains all other WW rights to DRM04 and continues to expect NDA filing for DRM04 to be completed in 2H17. We maintain our Buy rating and $46 PT."
Shares of Dermira closed at $35.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Raising PT to $86 - Needham
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!