Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Cavium (CAVM) Following QLogic Acquisition
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $66.00 price target on Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) following the company's acquisition of QLogic. CAVM paid $11.00 in cash and 0.098 share of CAVM stock for each QLGC share, representing total consideration of ~$1.40B assuming a CAVM share price of $50.37.
Analyst Quinn Bolton commented, "We are raising our CAVM estimates to reflect the acquisition of QLogic now that the transaction has closed. In aggregate, we forecast QLGC will add $420MM of revenue and $0.70 of NG EPS to 2017 estimates, at the high end of management's prior NG EPS accretion target of $0.60-0.70. Our model assumes the combined entity realizes $40+MM of annualized synergies by 4Q17 (slightly below the $45MM target set by management.) In addition to increased earnings, cash flow and scale, we continue to believe the QLGC transaction brings to CAVM proven adapter card software protocol stacks and strong customer relationships with server and storage equipment OEMs. We reiterate our Buy rating and $66 PT based on our DCF analysis."
Shares of Cavium Networks closed at $55.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Needham & Company Downgrades Synaptics (SYNA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!