Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Arista Networks (ANET) Following 4Q Beat
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $105.00 price target on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenues came in 2.5% above forecast at $268.7 million compared to the Street estimates of $263 million. EPS of $0.74 beat the Street estimates of $0.68.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Arista delivered its 9th straight beat and raise quarter. Strong growth in cloud even as we go into the 25G/100G architectural change over in cloud is in our view an ongoing testament to the excellent fundamentals of this company. Much discussion around the impact of the US manufacturing needed for the temporary period until the patent work-arounds are approved was a focal point of the call. We think this is reasonably well understood, but there could be further angst into the August preliminary ruling on the second tranche. Regardless we view this as a temporary margin hit that should fall out by the back half of CY17. We reiterate our Buy rating and $105 Target Price."
Shares of Arista Networks closed at $71.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!