Needham & Company Reiterates Buy as ARRIS Group (ARRS) Announces New CEO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $32.00 price target on ARRIS Group (NASDAQ: ARRS) following the company's announcement that Bruce McClelland, currently President of the company's Network & Cloud segment, will become CEO. The move will become effective on September 1st, as current CEO Bob Stanzione will remain with ARRIS as Chairman of the Board.
Analyst Richard Valera commented, "Last night, ARRS announced that effective September 1, Bruce McClelland, a 16-year ARRIS veteran and currently President of the company's Network & Cloud segment, will become CEO. Current CEO Bob Stanzione, 68 years old, will remain with ARRIS in a full-time capacity as Chairman of the Board. We expect the transition is likely to be relatively seamless, given the long tenure of Mr. McClelland and the continued involvement of Mr. Stanzione. We maintain our Buy rating and $32 price target, equivalent to ~11x our 2017 NG EPS estimate."
Shares of ARRIS Group closed at $26.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Needham & Company Upgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Strong Buy; Expect a Beat and Raise
- Bazaarvoice (BV): First Profitable Year Could Be FY18 - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!