Needham & Company Reiterates Buy After Spending Time with Fabrinet (FN)
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating and $54.00 price target on Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) after spending time with management. Fabrinet West is likely to hit $10MM per quarter of 15-20% GM revenues per quarter by CY4Q16. The company has immediate demand for over 50,000 additional square feet at the opening for the plant and expects to see additional commitments to over 20% of capacity by year-end.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "We visited Fabrinet at its Santa Clara facility and came away impressed. Fabrinet is executing very strongly, ramping production as rapidly as possible, and "bursting at the seams" in its production plants. Strong growth in 100G and Silicon Photonics is driving strong growth. The new facility in Thailand is coming on a bit ahead of schedule, and just in time. Fabrinet already has strong demand for the newly available capacity coming on stream in September. And Fabrinet West is ramping sharply. We are reiterating our Buy rating and $54 Target Price."
Shares of Fabrinet closed at $39.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Fabrinet (FN) to Strong Buy; Sees 'Beat and Raise'
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!