Needham & Company Reinstates CoStar Group (CSGP) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reinstates coverage on CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $240.00.
Analyst Mayank Tandon commented, "We are reinstating coverage of CoStar with a BUY rating and a $240 target price. As the leading provider of critical information services for the commercial real estate and apartment markets with a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity, high barriers to entry, and potential for low double-digit organic revenue growth and sustained EBITDA margin expansion, we believe CoStar can support a premium valuation to its LT 20-25% EPS growth rate, particularly as it continues to strengthen its competitive position both through organic and inorganic means. We see the recent pull-back as an attractive opportunity for long-term focused growth-oriented portfolios to buy the shares. Our $240 target, which calls for about 15% upside, is based on roughly 45x our FY17 EPS estimate."
Shares of CoStar Group closed at $208.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!