Needham & Company Reinstates CoStar Group (CSGP) at Buy
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reinstates coverage on CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $240.00.
Analyst Mayank Tandon commented, "We are reinstating coverage of CoStar with a BUY rating and a $240 target price. As the leading provider of critical information services for the commercial real estate and apartment markets with a multi-billion-dollar market opportunity, high barriers to entry, and potential for low double-digit organic revenue growth and sustained EBITDA margin expansion, we believe CoStar can support a premium valuation to its LT 20-25% EPS growth rate, particularly as it continues to strengthen its competitive position both through organic and inorganic means. We see the recent pull-back as an attractive opportunity for long-term focused growth-oriented portfolios to buy the shares. Our $240 target, which calls for about 15% upside, is based on roughly 45x our FY17 EPS estimate."
Shares of CoStar Group closed at $208.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!