Needham & Company Raises price Target on Oclaro (OCLR) to $14
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR), and raised the price target to $14.00 (from $11.00), following the company's 1Q report. Oclaro visited ZTE last week. ZTE expects very strong optical growth on a continuing basis in CY4Q and CY17.
Analyst Alex Henderson commented, "Oclaro directly addressed the issues that spooked investors over the last two weeks in the Optical sector. They just visited the Chinese OEMs and Service Providers and concluded demand is very robust and highly visible. ZTE told Oclaro they expect strong optical growth in CY4Q and CY17 which should continue in CY18. Oclaro told investors the Data Comm market for 100G is completely sold out well through CY17. They also accelerated Capex, and offered strong well above street estimates for CY4Q. According to Oclaro, the Super Cycle has legs and is very robust."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $7.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!