Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Yirendai (YRD) Following Strong 2Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating on Yirendai Ltd. (NYSE: YRD), and raised the price target to $35.00 (from $14.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue of $110.4 million was up 29.8% Q/Q and and 140% Y/Y, ahead of $97.0 million estimates. The company reported $0.67 in Non-GAAP EPS, well above Needham's estimate of $0.28, and was aided by a lower tax rate due to deductibility of risk reserve fund payouts.
Analyst Mayank Tandon commented, "YRD's strong performance in FY16 continued, with the company reporting robust 2Q results, handily beating estimates. Management introduced 3Q guidance that is above our estimates and raised FY16 guidance on both revenue and EBITDA, due primarily to higher than expected loan volume. We are especially encouraged by YRD's consistently improving competitive position in a Chinese peer-to-peer lending market that is going through regulation-driven consolidation. We believe that the company is well positioned to continue benefiting from this trend, given its brand, scale, and risk-management capabilities. On the strength of 1H results, we are raising our estimates, and our new price target is $35. Our rating remains BUY."
Shares of Yirendai Ltd. closed at $30.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!