Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 2Q report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) price target of $43.00 (from $38.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. VEEV reported Revenues and EPS of $131.3mm and $0.15, ahead of $126.3mm/$0.13 estimates.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Veeva reported another impressive quarter with revenue and EPS upside along with billings outperformance driven by across the platform sales strength. We remain most impressed with the sales traction in the company's Vault platform, which we believe the recent results highlight as an end market opportunity that continues to outpace Street expectations. We believe the faster the expected Vault adoption rates speak highly about its functionality, which should bode well as VEEV moves into adjacent verticals. We remain buyers of the stock and increase our PT to $43, as we believe Vault momentum could be sustainable over the near term with new market entries and combined with Y/Y operating margin expansion likely in FY18 for the first time in three years."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $37.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!