Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 2Q report
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company reiterated a Buy rating Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) price target of $43.00 (from $38.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. VEEV reported Revenues and EPS of $131.3mm and $0.15, ahead of $126.3mm/$0.13 estimates.
Analyst Scott Berg commented, "Veeva reported another impressive quarter with revenue and EPS upside along with billings outperformance driven by across the platform sales strength. We remain most impressed with the sales traction in the company's Vault platform, which we believe the recent results highlight as an end market opportunity that continues to outpace Street expectations. We believe the faster the expected Vault adoption rates speak highly about its functionality, which should bode well as VEEV moves into adjacent verticals. We remain buyers of the stock and increase our PT to $43, as we believe Vault momentum could be sustainable over the near term with new market entries and combined with Y/Y operating margin expansion likely in FY18 for the first time in three years."
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $37.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!